I am a sucker for these little follow-along blog games we play. The Little Things We Do has a series entitled "Fill in the blank Fridays". I decided to play today. Here goes...
1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button (Lauren, you're not alone!). After that, straight to the shower .
2. Every night before bed I read. Even if it's just for a few minutes, I love ending the day with a good book .
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is call one of my sisters. They're awesome at listening to me vent. Next up: open a bottle of wine .
4. Something that makes me cringe is bad grammar. Both my parents were very focused on it, especially my dad. Words that really aren't words, like supposebly and irregardless. Pronouncing the 't' in often. Drives me crazy, especially when I see bad grammar in kids' books .
5. Social situations are fun once I'm there, but I have to push myself to get out there. I'm not a naturally social person .
6. I like to collect nothing. I'm not a collector. I donate bags of stuff every other month or so in an effort to rid my house of unnecessary things .
7. Weekends are for spending time with my boys, playing outside, watching a movie, seeing friends, and relaxing!