April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


I am a sucker for these little follow-along blog games we play.  The Little Things We Do has a series entitled "Fill in the blank Fridays".  I decided to play today.  Here goes...


1.  The first thing I do in the morning is     hit the snooze button (Lauren, you're not alone!).  After that, straight to the shower  .

2.  Every night before bed  I     read.  Even if it's just for a few minutes, I love ending the day with a good book .

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is      call one of my sisters.  They're awesome at listening to me vent.  Next up:  open a bottle of wine  .

4.  Something that makes me cringe is     bad grammar.  Both my parents were very focused on it, especially my dad.  Words that really aren't words, like supposebly and irregardless.  Pronouncing the 't' in often.  Drives me crazy, especially when I see bad grammar in kids' books    .

5.  Social situations    are fun once I'm there, but I have to push myself to get out there.  I'm not a naturally social person   .

6.  I like to collect      nothing.  I'm not a collector.  I donate bags of stuff every other month or so in an effort to rid my house of unnecessary things   .

7.  Weekends are for      spending time with my boys, playing outside, watching a movie, seeing friends, and relaxing!    

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for you comment on my blog. I love when new people come and visit. Your blog is cute and your family is adorable. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so with you on the social thing! I'm such a homebody and it takes a lot to get me out of the house/my pj's but once I get somewhere I always have fun. I love your header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. oh my gosh your boys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the collecting stuff! I'm not a collecter, nor will I ever be! Have a great Wednesday!
    -Koree
    http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...