April 1, 2010

Christmas Cactus, Kisses, and Sore Muscles


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. I don't own many plants, but this one always makes me smile. (Thanks Dawn!) This "Christmas cactus" blooms twice a year. Once in November and then again in February/March, just when I need a little color at home.

2. "Hold still Mom, I want to kiss you on the lips." AMW then proceeded to put his hands on my cheeks and kiss me several times, giggling, and he then told me I was his friend. I just had to write this down so I am sure not to forget it.

3. I can feel my thighs today. I managed to exercise a little over the weekend, and my body likes it. I have to figure out how to do it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...