March 31, 2010

Flowers and Sunny Days to Come

A: "Mom, the yard is flooded AGAIN! Can you believe it?"
Me: "Yep, Hon, the flood is back, and no, I can't believe it."
A: "Are the firefighters going to come back?"
Me: "I hope not."
A: "The rain will stop, though, right?"
Me: "I certainly hope so."
A: "It will, Mommy. Don't worry. The rain will stop and the water will go away and it will get sunny and then we can stay home and play outside. Kay?"
Me: "Sounds perfect, Sweetie. You're awesome. Thanks."


Just a few flower photos as a reminder that flowers and sunny days are on their way...





1 comment:

  1. so beautiful! My hydrangeas just began to bud, so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...