March 8, 2010

Oscar Pretty

Rachel McAdams - Easily my favorite dress of the night. So flowy - it looks like it would be fun to wear. It always helps when I like the actress, too.


Yes, I still love the Oscars. Even though I don't see many movies these days. I have managed to see a couple of the contenders this year, but most I haven't seen yet. But I still love the pretty dresses and sappy speeches. Call me crazy. Here are a couple of my favorite dresses from the red carpet.

Images from here.


Christopher Plummer and Helen Mirren - I want to look like her when I grow up.


Anna Kendrick - Not normally a fan of such a bland color, but this is elegant and so pretty.

Sandra Bullock - Flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...