March 3, 2010

Super Duper Mama, Sleep, and Signs of Spring


*I love that my boys crack each other up.

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. Aaron was trying to get my attention. He yelled "Mama! Mama!" And then...."Super Duper Mama!" That one got my attention. I hope it sticks.

2. A full night's sleep. SUCH a beautiful thing. (I know I talk about sleep a lot. But really. Sleep is soooooo good.)

3. Tulips, asparagus, strawberries and rain. More signs that Spring is on its way.


*What can I say? Handsome boy with a bowl on his head.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I like your beautiful things too. Spring = good! And I like that Super Duper Mama moniker - that's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...