March 28, 2010

Menu of the Week

*Image from Cooking Light

Here's a look at what I'm cooking this week. Inspired by what is hopefully one of the last cold weekends. It felt like a good Sunday to roast a chicken. And then of course you need a follow-up recipe to use some of the leftover meat - quesadillas are a good option. The ragout is really yummy and super easy, especially if you like kale. And if you have little ones, you can pull out what they will eat - Aaron will eat sausage and beans, and he even ate a little zucchini.

Roast Chicken with Potatoes, Onions, Mushrooms, Corn
Mustard-Maple Salmon, Rice, Zucchini
Turkey Reubens, Veggie Chips

1 comment:

  1. I thought my menu looked pretty good until I saw yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...