March 24, 2010

Ingrid and Casablanca

Isn't Ingrid Bergman fantastic? She's almost unbelievably glamorous. And although I had never noticed it before, the top-left picture makes me realize that my mom has quite a bit of Ingrid in her. I always knew my mom was gorgeous of course, but I had never seen the resemblance. I wish I had an old picture of my mom that I could share, but I don't, so just trust me when I tell you this.

What brought up Ingrid anyway? I watched Casablanca again recently. You really can't watch that movie too many times. It pulls me in every time, and it makes me giggle and feel romantic.

*Images from various online sources. Sorry, can't remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...