March 23, 2010

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm back.

I was gone for a bit due to the usual stuff of life that sometimes gets in the way of my blogging. I won't post the uglyness here, but suffice it to say that it increased my motivation to book a family trip to find some sunshine. We head to Puerto Rico in just a couple weeks! Spontaneity is a good thing. So anyway, sorry for my absence. I am trying to get back into the swing of things now. It's good to see you.

I realized that I've been so slack on taking pictures lately, and I still haven't bought a new video camera. Maybe the vacation will motivate me there too. I have so much cuteness in my life that needs to be documented! This picture was taken last night - after dinner, of course. The two of them were laughing and playing on the kitchen floor. Can you see the remnants of butternut squash & corn on the little guy, and pasta sauce and apple residue on the big guy? Despite the messy faces, or maybe because of them, I love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...