February 3, 2009

Happiness, Vacations, and Breakfast with Friends

This is the face I get when I ask for a smile. Sigh...


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. We were walking up the stairs, and the little boy turned around and said, "I'm happy, Mommy. Are you happy?" I grinned. "Yes, Sweetie, I'm very happy."

2. I love the anticipation of a trip. I'm packing my suitcase gradually, which of course means I will forget things, but that's okay. I'm going to see my sister, brother-in-law and nephew in just a couple days!

3. A and I visited some friends on Sunday morning for waffles and playtime. It was a nice escape from the house, and it was great catching up. Thanks, C and M!!

Building towers (and then knocking them down, of course!) with Daddy

1 comment:

  1. i hope you are having fun in barcelona!!! i hope you are planning to post a few from there, if not i'll be eagerly awaiting your blog return. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...