February 3, 2009

Daydreaming about a Shopping Spree

I don't go shopping much. Actually, I only buy things when I need them, and even then I usually buy online. I hate going to stores and love sites with free shipping. I have no business shopping now - I don't have any extra money lying around, and my waistline is also rapidly expanding, making most regular purchases pretty silly.

All that said, the latest Boden catalog provided quite a few temptations. If I did happen to have some extra money lying around, I would easily go on a shopping spree here. Here are a few of the items that caught my eye:

Cute little vintage top
I love these shoes - perhaps they'll go on my birthday list.
I like the orange and the pockets. Orange looks good on me, and you never see enough orange in the stores.


Isn't this a fun skirt? I'd have to get a cute shirt to go with it too, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...