April 25, 2008

The Weepies

I have quite a bit of what my husband likes to call "sad bastard" music. Most of it isn't sad, but a lot of low-key or indie music ends up with that tag. Anyway, with a name like The Weepies, you'd expect this to fit that bill, but it doesn't. (At least I don't think so - I haven't gotten K's opinion.) I discovered this band a couple years ago, and I was excited to see that they have a new CD. Thanks to an iTunes gift card received for my birthday (Thanks, Em!), I bought it, and I'm really enjoying it. It's not sad at all - it's actually very quirky bubbly music. If you haven't listened to The Weepies before, give them a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...