April 3, 2008

Pandora

As I mentioned previously, I am a sucker for girls with guitars. I love a lot of music, actually, and I love finding new music. Since becoming a mom, I haven't been able to spend as much time listening to and finding new music, and it's something that I miss. My sister is fabulous at providing me with new artists to check out, though, and she just passed along a very cool music site. It's called Pandora. Check it out! Basically, you put in the name of an artist or song that you like, and it plays a "radio" station for you that consists of music with similar styles. It's a great way to find new artists you may like but haven't heard of, but it's also just a great radio station to turn on when you're making dinner or hanging around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...