April 26, 2008

I Love Boston - Fenway anthem

I received this email from my sister last Fall, but I recently ran across it when cleaning out my inbox. It made me cry and smile all over again. Click the link at the bottom to see what I mean.


"Talk About Taking A Village. On Disabilities Awareness Day, in a baseball stadium (Fenway Park - Boston), on what I can only describe a perfect day, is an excellent example of the old saying 'It takes a Village'. This man with autism, who was chosen to sing the national anthem, got a case of the giggles half way through. Listen to what the crowd does to support him."

Just another reason why I love Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...