February 1, 2013

The Lone Bellow - You Never Need Nobody


We got our tickets for Newport!  We will be taking the kids to one day of the Newport Folk Festival again this year.  We had such a great time last year, and I'm hoping to make it an annual tradition.  The festival is expanding to three days, and I still think the boys can only handle one while they're so young.  This of course means we are going to miss a ton of great bands, but hey, I'll take what I can get.  

The festival is just starting to release announcements regarding bands in the lineup.  The Lone Bellow will be there.  They are a fun new band I've been getting to know, and I'm now hoping they will be there on Saturday so we get to see them!  In the meantime, I'll enjoy their self-titled debut album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...