August 3, 2011

Quiet Time and Sunsets, Fresh Air, and Underwear


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  Last night I had my post-bedtime quiet time on the porch.  I sat and watched the sky turn pink.  Those ten minutes to sit and be still are wonderful.  Even better when I can sit outside in a perfect temperature and watch a beautiful sunset. 

2.  I love sleeping with the windows open.  The temperature is perfect at night, and I wake up to the smell of fresh air. 

3.  I'm sorry, but it must be said:  My little guy using the toilet and being really excited about his underwear.  I anticipate it may take a while, but I am one step closer to becoming diaper-free, and I can. not. wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...