August 2, 2011

Kitchen Inspiration

photo credit:  Pure Style Online

More kitchen love.  Love the simple white subway tiles and this cute little double stove.  I wonder if it'd be too small to roast a chicken in, though.  No, I'm not any closer to picking out a stove.  

Our latest update is that I'm waiting to schedule a meeting with our contractors to discuss possible layouts.  Come on, people!  Don't they realize how long I've been waiting for this!  I really want to talk to them before vacation.  Let's at least get the conversation started, get an idea of cost (yikes - bracing myself), and get some momentum behind it.  More to come.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the second photo. that is the brightest and airiest kitchen (exactly the kind of dream of)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...