- The big boy running "really really fast" at the Farmer's Market
- The little boy smiling and cooing at me. He's getting more expressive every day!
- Clear blue September skies
- The big boy say "I want Sara to come back so we can play outside". It's so fun to have visitors.
- The "choo-choo" of the train that took me and the boys through the apple orchards at a nearby farm
- Probably the season's last corn on the cob
- Blueberry pancakes, like most Sunday mornings. Enjoying them with fresh blueberries while they last.
- A good glass of pinot noir (Sara, when we come visit you we are definitely taking a trip to some Willamette valley vineyards)
- Sunday morning bacon
- Fresh paint. Not really a great smell, but an exciting smell as we near the end of painting in the office. Pictures to follow once we're really done.
- Lots of hugs from my boys
- Lavendar sea salt scrub, for use when I have an extra few minutes in the shower. I've gotten to use it most days this week. What a luxury!
- Scratchy hay, as the big boy and I climbed the hay pyramid at the farm