June 12, 2009

Spring in a Box

*Images from Inchmark
I am going to remember this lovely idea next Spring. I used to put together fun and random packages all the time, especially for my younger sister. I loved putting them together - finding favorite candies, putting new music on a CD, etc. It makes me happy to surprise someone. I love the theme behind this one. There's no reason why you couldn't do this any time of year, of course, but I do agree that Spring is particularly appropriate, especially when you live someplace with a long, wet, cold Spring like I do.

1 comment:

  1. bla, bla, bla, just testing to see if I can post a comment now. Been having trouble after 3 attempts about black bean burgers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...