June 9, 2009

If You're Headed to the Video Store...

I am so behind on movies. It's sad. I haven't even rented many movies this year, because my husband and I can't seem to stay up late enough to watch them!

However, we have managed to watch a few lately. I thought I'd share some opinions. We watched Doubt, which was good and well-acted, but not amazing, at least to me - perhaps it was the subject matter. We watched Taken, which was entertaining, but that's the highest praise I could give it.

We watched Valkyrie, which was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. The fact that it was based on a true story made it interesting, although it just seemed very wrong for it not to be made in German.

Last week, being home alone, I decided to rent Milk. It was very good, and I'd definitely recommend it. Inspiring and very well-acted.

With baby #2 coming very soon, I may not get to watch many movies again for a while, but if you happen to rent something you really enjoyed, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...