October 16, 2008

Fall Colors


Apartment Therapy and CB2 are having a Fall Colors Contest. The objective is to find the "most colorful, most beautiful home on the planet". I'm having fun looking through all the beautiful homes. I am drawn to homes with lots of warm colors, as a lot of these have.

Meg & Dave's "Pale Smoke" is one of my favorites so far. The colors are warm, and the place looks comfortable - a nice place to come home to.

These other pictures are from my friend S over at Portland Sunshine. She totally needs to enter this contest, because she has done amazing things with color as they've remodeled their house. (SKF, let me know when you've entered so I can go vote for you!)




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors. It's amazing how color can so define a space!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...