October 23, 2008

Another Drawer

Okay, it's been a while since I tackled an organizing project. In the Summer, I just wanted to play outside. Now that it's getting colder, I'm spending more time indoors, and my messy drawers are getting on my nerves again. So it's time to do another drawer. I cleaned out the drawers in our nightstands this weekend, which felt great, and now I'm motivated again to do more.


"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak." — Hans Hofmann

My little boy got a fever recently, and when I tried to find his thermometer, I unsuccessfully rummaged through his drawers and the medicine cabinet in his bathroom. This is how I identified my next organizing project. I use his dresser as a changing table as well, and a couple of the top drawers contain diapers and wipes. Unfortunately, the wipes drawer now also contains everything from tylenol to lotion to his toothbrush. Something must be done.

Do you have a drawer that needs organizing?

*No wonder I can't find anything! This drawer is next on the list to organize.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.10.08

    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm tackling our closets on Saturday.. oh boy..

    Good luck with your drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a whole house (it seems like)...lately I have misplaced my calendar, a netflix dvd and pictures I had made of Cassidy. So far, I have only found the calendar. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...