October 22, 2008

Caterpillars, Beds, and Singing

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. The little boy and I watched a caterpillar ("paterpeer") crawl through the grass. I love how children remind us to focus on the small and beautiful things all around.

2. My bed is perfect. It's comfortable and warm, and I so wish I could spend more time in it. I love the minutes just after waking up, before I really must get out of bed.

3. I sang at the top of my lungs on the way to work. I know a few people in passing cars noticed, but I don't care.

2 comments:

  1. You had every good reason for singing, too! Watching a paterpeer & enjoying your rest. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.10.08

    I love that moment when you first wake up as well, because I gratefully realize "I am still here".

    Have An Awesome Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...