October 9, 2013

Unplanned...


I've learned to be a pretty positive person.  That is, when everything is going according to plan.  I am not spontaneous.  I don't "go with the flow".  I plan.  I prepare.  And as a result, things generally go smoothly.  However, sometimes life doesn't go according to plan.  Sometimes in big ways, but more often in the little daily events that cause us to shift gears.  An illness, an accident, a scheduling mistake, a rainy day...  

I want to be more patient in these times.  I want to be able to keep things in perspective, always.  I want to show my boys how to look at the positives in every situation.  

Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't.  But I will always keep trying.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. It's a tough habit to break, but like you, I'll never stop trying. It's just easier to curate situations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...