March 28, 2013

Little Things...




* The piano is tuned and ready to play.  We got it for free from a nice lady who contacted us via craigslist, and I could not be happier.  Aaron is excited to learn, and I am excited to practice too!  I purchased a new lesson book for each of us, and I am tempted to sit down every time I walk by it.

* Happy toes!  I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday pedicure.  I hate that it's too cold to wear sandals, but that's okay - my showers are more colorful now.

* Aaron's card is the best.

* While taking a shower, I looked out the window at the river.  I saw a glorious swan gracefully gliding across the water.  Beautiful.  Majestic.

* The tulips are just peeking out, waiting for the rest of the snow to melt away so they can provide us with a much-needed burst of color.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. A free piano! That's awesome. I learned violin when I was growing up but secretly always wanted to play the piano. And Aaron's card is just adorable.

    Have a great Easter, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...