May 2, 2012

Babies, Kid's Table, and Memories



1.  I met my baby niece.  She has the best chubby little thighs ever.  She smiles at everybody, and she has insanely gorgeous blue eyes.  My brown-eyed sister now has two blue-eyed little girls.  

2.  During dinners, we were able to put the kids together at their own little table.  They're getting old enough to be able to sit on their own and eat.

3.  I asked my boys what their favorite part of vacation was.  Aaron:  "Going to the beach, eating ice cream, and riding in airplanes."  Nathan:  "Chocolate."  I reminded them that they also got to visit family. Aaron revised his list to add them in.  Nathan kept his at "chocolate".


3 comments:

  1. Chocolate! I LOVE it!. That's all Zach wanted for Christmas last year. Silly boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate! I LOVE it!. That's all Zach wanted for Christmas last year. Silly boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Chocolate always wins - hands down :) Sounds like you had a wonderful time - yay!
    And such a great quote. Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...