April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap


I was going to write an actual post, including my usual ramblings; but my computer was giving me problems, so now it's late, and I just want to get some ice cream and enjoy the rest of 'Mildred Pierce'.  It is Monday night, after all.  There's a long week ahead.  So instead I'll just post a sampling of some pictures we took over the weekend.  The glorious, sunny weekend included picnicking, sliding, swinging, feeding cows, watching and playing baseball, and enjoying life.

3 comments:

  1. obsessed with mildred!! so glad someone else likes it as much as I do.

    your weekend looks precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos--and love mildred pierce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary - gosh the boys are really growing up aren't they? It is quite incredible what difference the sun makes to our days isn't it? It's been a LONG winter, not least for you with all the snow etc. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...