April 7, 2011

Blog Love: For the Love of a House

*All images from For the Love of a House

I just love it when I stumble upon gorgeous house inspiration, and I have to share the latest blog I added to my reader:  For the Love of a House.  It's written by a woman who moved to New Hampshire seven years ago and is renovating an antique farmhouse.  Similar to Katy Elliott, another blog I love, she shares all the behind-the-scenes work that goes into fixing up an old house.  It's wonderful.  I had a really difficult time picking out just a few pictures to share with you.  Here are a few pictures of some of the completed rooms, but if you like them, go check out the blog - it's amazing.  The renovations are still underway, so there is sure to be more gorgeousness to enjoy.  




2 comments:

  1. This is incredible! Thank you for blogging about this.

    And thank you for your comment today. I definitely agree and regularly clean my reader. Usually based on how distinct the blogger's "voice" (whether that's their words or style)is and how much of a connection I feel to them.

    Have a great weekend, Mary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this house looks insane. Maybe she'll switch with me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...