January 12, 2009

The Minimalist: Kitchen Essentials

*Image from the NY Times
I love this article from the NY Times. It's about stocking your kitchen and pantry with items that help you adhere to your goal of providing fresh and natural food to you and your family.

I learned that I am doing pretty well in some areas, but there are other things I could consider as well. I know some of the things I will rarely do, such as making my own broth or bread crumbs. Who has the time? But there are other ideas in here that I simply hadn't considered or didn't know. Who knew tomato paste comes in a tube? I have gotten better about freezing my leftover paste, but a tube would be great! And I'll give sherry vinegar a try.

Anyway, check it out and see if you come away with a couple ideas to take with you into this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...