September 17, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rediscovering Music, and Fringe


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. The little boy sang all the way home at the top of his lungs. "Finkle, finkle, leetle sah, ow I undah ut ooh ah....up above the wool so high...like a diamon in a sigh....finkle, finkle, leetle sah, ow I undah ut ooh ah." My cheeks hurt from laughing.

2. I had to take a road trip by myself, with an old CD case in the car. I rediscovered the music I was listening to a few years ago, and I loved it all over again.

3. The Fringe season premiere was fun. It reminded me of X-Files, and I loved X-Files. Joshua Jackson is much better than I realized, and I like the lead actress (Anna Torv) a lot already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...