September 18, 2008

I Love Boston - #2


Why I Love Boston Reason #2: The New England Aquarium.
I've lived in Boston for 9 years, and I just visited the aquarium for the first time a couple weekends ago. I'm not sure why it took me so long to get there, but I do know that if I had gone earlier, I wouldn't have appreciated it nearly as much as I did with an almost-two-year-old running down the halls, shrieking with excitement. He is still reminding me of the seals, penguins, and turtles.
It's a great place, and it's conveniently located on the water downtown. It's easy to get to, with lots of nearby restaurants and other attractions. We enjoyed a very nice morning at the aquarium, followed by brunch. It's a little expensive, so it won't be a regular stop for us, but I can definitely see this being an annual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...