This was one of those weekends that flew by (of course don't they all?), and now looking back, I can't really remember what we did. I'm sure there was some playing outside. I seem to recall kicking the soccer ball and throwing a frisbee. What else? Hmmm...
*Hair cuts. For my handsome boys. I, on the other hand, still need one.
*Birthday party with my big boy. Twenty-five kids jumping on bouncy houses and mazes and going down the tallest inflatable slide ever. My big boy had a blast.
*We watched Crazy Stupid Love, which is cute. I think that completes my year of Ryan Gosling. Once again I must say: he's a badass.
*I made oatmeal cookies with my big boy. Chocolate chips in half for the boys, raisins in the other half for me. I haven't made good old-fashioned oatmeal raisin cookies in a long time. They are goooooood.
*Strategized about Christmas. Picked out Santa's gifts and talked about what to get others. I feel really behind on this, but just a few clicks of the mouse will get me caught up. Hooray, online shopping!
A few goals for the week:
1. Get started on that gift shopping.
2. Enjoy a happy Thanksgiving with family and remember all that I have to be thankful for.
3. Make a scrumptious dessert for this year's bake-off and beat my sister-in-law!
4. Do a long yoga session tomorrow in preparation for the excess that will follow.
5. Set up my Christmas card station - to begin next week!