November 2, 2011

Cooperative Weather, Candy, and Silly Faces



1.  I'm grateful that we were able to have trick-or-treating on October 31st.  A lot of towns had to postpone or cancel Halloween!  We still had a bit of snow on the ground, but it was a clear and cool night.  Perfect for collecting candy with my superheroes.

2.  Almond Joys are my candy of choice out of this year's loot.  Yum.

3.  Sometimes making a silly face is the only way to get a picture of my boys.  And sometimes they join in.  I love this one of me and my big boy.  Capturing a moment.

1 comment:

  1. your boy is getting so big (: what a cutie!

    and almond joys... me too. i was a bit greedy and scooped them out of the pile as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...