November 4, 2011

The Devil Whale - Indian



I couldn't decide what music to share this week.  There is so much good stuff out there!  I had my iPod on shuffle this morning and realized I haven't shared a lot of my favorites for this year.  Being able to buy music online is really bad for my budget, but it sure is a lot of fun.

So I'm sharing two today.  First up:  The Devil Whale.  Based in Salt Lake City, they have been touring all year, including quite a few with The Head and the Heart, who I have also gotten to know this year.  Their latest album is called Teeth.  The video above includes some interview, so if you want to just hear the song, skip ahead about a minute.  

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...