November 29, 2011

Make an Entrance


We need something in our front entryway.  It is a very small space right inside the front door, but it needs something.  A bench for sure.  And a coat rack of some sort.  Right now all we have is a pile of shoes against the wall, and coats often end up on the dining room chairs.  (Rapidly climbing my list of all-time biggest pet peeves.) 

Here are a few pictures I've pinned recently.  I'm becoming inspired and more and more motivated to find something to complete this space.  Anybody know where I can get a cool bench like the one above? 

designed by Miles Redd via Two Ellie



1 comment:

  1. I do think a bench is perfect. We have an old school one in our little Breton house, and I really miss the perfection of it here. If you find one let us know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...