October 28, 2011

Winter is Coming...



This still looks like Fall, doesn't it?  Well, I better get ready, because Winter is coming.  We woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground.  The yard and car were coated with snow and ice.  At least the snow convinced my boys to wear their coats - that has been a challenge lately.

I'm going to soak in the last glimpses of red and yellow leaves, and I'm going to maintain a positive attitude about the impending arrival of Winter.  There are tons of great things about Winter.  So let me appreciate Fall while it's here, but then bring it on!


Snapped while driving past the farm this morning...

There are lots of great things about Winter!  Making snowmen, drinking hot cocoa by the fireplace, sledding, skiing (planning to take the big boy to lessons this year), holidays, the start of a new year...

1 comment:

  1. we got our first dose of cool. It's 50 here! haha. I know that's ridiculous to a northerner.. but it has me really excited. I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...