October 1, 2008

Books, Clean Shirts, and Penguins

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. The little boy is addicted to books. He takes at least one (usually two or three) wherever he goes. At bedtime, he asks for a couple favorites, and they go into the crib with him. This week's favorites: Goodnight, Gorilla ("no-night goriya") and Go, Train, Go! ("choo-choo frain")

2. I button up a crisp and clean white shirt, excited that I still own some shirts without stains.

3. The rainy weekend provided us with excuses to hang out inside. The little boy and I watched March of the Penguins, which I had wanted to see for a while. It was lovely and sweet. A had fun watching the penguins march and swim and protect their eggs.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...