October 7, 2008

2009 Calendars

*Image from Modern Art Everyday
Okay, so the holidays are still a few months away, but it can't hurt to start collecting ideas. Calendars are always a good idea for a holiday gift, and I found a bunch of really cute ones on Etsy. I'd love a good desk calendar for work, and I prefer wall calendars at home, especially ones with a little space to write important dates/reminders.
Check out these Etsy sites for some fun 2009 calendars and start making your lists - the holidays will be here before you know it!

*Wall Calendar Image from Be Happy Now

1 comment:

  1. Picking out the perfect calendar is like picking the perfect pumpkin, or perfect Christmas tree - too big, too small, funny shape, not enough room ... But I love the hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...