September 24, 2008

VivaTerra


I hate how many catalogs I receive, and I continue to add them to Catalog Choice. This has helped tremendously, but new ones pop up all the time. Every now and then, though, a new catalog comes along and I actually discover a company I like. VivaTerra is a great example.

From their web site: "Our name VivaTerra or living earth is inspired by our dedication to living in harmony with nature - for a healthier life now and for future generations." In other words, all their products are earth-friendly, and I've found that this is a nice site for unique gift ideas as well. I think I might have to put one of these balloon vases on my Christmas list. (In case you notice that my list gets pretty large, that's only because I like being surprised. ;-)

Of course I added VivaTerra to CatalogChoice as well, because it's simply not good for the environment to mail all those catalogs, but I'll continue to look at their online store for future gift purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...