September 25, 2008

I Love Boston: #3

Why I Love Boston Reason #3: New England Micro-Brews.
I know not everyone will appreciate this one, but this list is my own, and I appreciate a good pint of beer. I am lucky to live in an area with a plethora of good brewing companies. Some of my favorites include: Long Trail, Gritty's, Otter Creek, and Geary's. Other local notables include: Magic Hat, Wachusett, and Harpoon.
*I figured I had to include a picture of me enjoying a tasty beverage. This is a few years old (Seriously - I have no pictures of me since my son was born!), but I look happy, so here it is. It's of me with my good friend A, who also appreciates a good beer.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26.9.08

    Oh, YUM. You had me at "pint". I love a good brew! My favorite is Harpoon IPA...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...