September 23, 2008

Kitchen Inspiration

*Image from This Old House

One day, K and I will be able to redo our kitchen. It's not going to be anytime soon - gotta save up first - but we do enjoy talking about our ideas and thinking towards the future. (Actually, I often get frustrated by talking about it, since I know it's not going to happen for a while, but I'm trying to look at it differently and have more fun with it.) I'm starting to collect ideas by pulling pictures from magazines and put them in a binder, and you'll start to see some here every now and then as well.

Our house was built in the 1850s, and we want the design to keep the historical image of the house in mind. The picture above highlights one decision we've already made: a white farmhouse sink. Most of the pictures I am drawn to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...