September 22, 2008

Schoolhouse Rock!

"Conjunction Junction, what's your function?"
"Oh, I'm just a bill, I am only a bill, and I'm going up to Capitol Hill."

Tell me those lyrics don't bring you right back to Saturday mornings, eating cereal in front of the TV. If they don't, you are not of my generation, and that's okay, but man you missed out! Well, you don't have to any more! They released Schoolhouse Rock! (Special 30th Anniversary Edition)! ALL the videos! Can you tell I'm excited? (Okay, they released it years ago, but I didn't know about it and I didn't have a kid then.)

They are releasing Schoolhouse Rock: The Election Collection next week, which is cool, but now that I know there's a DVD with everything on it, I think I really must have it.

My little boy will be old enough pretty soon to enjoy a little Saturday morning fun. I think this is going on my Christmas list. I bet Fraggle Rock is on DVD now too. And Muppet Show. Oh wow, I'm going to have a little fun on this tangent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...