February 12, 2016

Chris Stapleton




For the longest time, I said I liked all kinds of music - except country. Then I listened to Lucinda Williams and Emmylou Harris and Jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson and Nikki Lane and Shovels & Rope and Caitlin Rose and....  I realized that I loved country music.  I just don't love the stuff they play on the radio.  

I recently checked out Chris Stapleton, who is as country as you can get. And I dig him.  I couldn't even decide which song to include here, so I added two - one with a full band, and one acoustic with just him and his wife.  Both awesome.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...