November 20, 2013

Wish List...


Even though we're not doing a gift exchange this year, it's hard not to think about what would make up my wish list.  It's okay to want things, right?  I also always end up getting Kevin something, because I think we should each have a little something under the tree.  It's just more fun that way.  So just in case he decides to reciprocate, I thought I'd share a few of the things I'm wanting right now.  My birthday is in just a few months too, so here are some early ideas.

Perfume.  I need a new scent, and I'm thinking I'd like to try Nectarine Blossom & Honey by Jo Malone.

Wallet.  The wallet I'm using right now was purchased in one of those little side-street shops in NYC, where they pull you off the street into a dark little room stuffed with knock-off bags.  (Mine is a "Coach" wallet.)  I got it at least 15 years ago.   My mom actually stitched it up a couple years ago to extend its life, but it's falling apart again.  It's time for a new one.

Art.  I want more of it in our house.  And I don't want to wait until I know the exact spot for it.  Photographs, posters, paintings…  I just want to collect beautiful things and figure out where they go later.

Daytrotter Membership.  Access to concerts and albums by new bands and favorites.  Yes please.

Records.  Classics I'd love to own include The Real Ramona (Throwing Muses) and August & Everything After (The Counting Crows).  But there's a lot I'd love to have on vinyl.  Some Christmas music would be fun to have too.

Le Creuset dutch oven.  Or a cast iron skillet.  Two items I'd love to add to my kitchen.

I finally got myself a rain coat, but I still need a pair of rain boots.

And workout clothes.  I'm exercising often enough that I could use a few additional items.  Like this maybe.  Or this.  Or this.  Basics.   I could probably use a new pair of shoes too, but I suppose I'd have to try those on myself.

What's on your wish list?

3 comments:

  1. I love Le Creuset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Wish List. The Jo Malone perfume sounds wonderful. And I highly recommend a Dutch oven - we have a Le Creuset one and a Martha Stewart one and they get used so much. Worth the investment.

    My Wish List includes a big ring (the green Trina Turk one on my blog), plus some Origins body pampering products. I haven't had chance to think about much more, but totally agree that its good to 'want things'. Happy Monday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my world would be complete with any of those Mary! I love Jo Malone Orange Blossom and just received the French Lime blossom which is perfect for the tropics. We received a blue Le Crueset as a wedding present 26 years ago and it is still going strong. Here is hoping both our husbands read along!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...