September 19, 2012

Ten Years, Walnut Pesto, and Spice Drawers


1.  Last week marked the tenth wedding anniversary for me and Kevin.  He came home early with these gorgeous flowers that night.  We plan to celebrate together next weekend in San Francisco - the city where it all began...

2.  Homemade walnut pesto.  I made a big batch of pesto, using up a lot of my basil before it gets cold.  My little guy helped, carefully pouring each ingredient into the blender and pushing the buttons.  It was my first time using walnuts, and I think they might be my new favorite.  Soooo good.

3.  My new spice drawer makes me ridiculously happy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...