January 19, 2012

Resolutions

photo credit:  Alela Diane (Twitter)

As I mentioned, I've generally stopped doing resolutions.  I'm always looking for ways to improve.  To add more joy into my life.  To express gratitude for everything I have.  To spend time doing the things I love.  To learn.  To be kind to others.  

When Gabrielle from Design Mom asked me to participate in one of her 'Design Mom Asks' posts, I was happy to oblige.  The prompt she provided was this:  It’s a few weeks into the New Year, and my million and one resolutions have been whittled down to…

I was able to come up with one specific goal for the year.  Go over to Design Mom to see how I responded.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a resolution maker, but this year I decided I want to watch less of the news (it always makes me hate the world) and to use up the things I before before I purchase more things. I'm bad about buying tea. I probably have 20 different kinds, which is just silly. And soap. I want to buy everything when I go to Bath & Body Works.

    I hope by the end of this year we are living somewhere else. I would love to have the space for a piano. I played growing up & I want so badly for Emma to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Mine are to do a yarn bomb in my neighborhood and to focus on underachieving a bit. Sometimes I try to be a hero, I'd probably be more pleasant if I stopped that. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I just loved your resolution. It's such a beautiful one. I don't think there can ever be such a thing as having too much music in your life. I hope you're picking up that guitar every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...