June 8, 2011

Cheerfulness, Brother Hugs, and Mom Arms


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  The weather has been spectacular, and you can see it reflected in everyone's moods.  I got into an elevator and noticed everyone was smiling.  "Good morning", "Please, you first", "Gorgeous day, isn't it?" This is Boston, so it's noticeable to see so many happy and friendly strangers.

2.  My boys give each other a hug and kiss at bedtime.  Quite simply the sweetest thing I have ever seen. 

3.  Mom arms.  Carrying around little boys and a little extra focus on fitting in some exercise throughout the week has resulted in strong arms.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you've got a flip recorder or something like it so you can capture those brotherly kisses and hugs... so adorable! lately my little millie has been chasing her brother around trying to hug him. He doesn't like it very much, but I think it's the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous over the stron arms...working on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...