April 6, 2010

Latest Read: Olive Kitteridge



I just finished Olive Kitteridge, by Elizabeth Strout.  It has a ton of characters, so it can be a little tough to remember who's who, but I very much enjoyed the book.  Essentially each chapter reads as its own short story.  They all loosely revolve around the main character, Olive Kitteridge (of course).  Each story is very compelling, though.  This definitely isn't a book you can put down in the middle of a chapter.


Next up:  I Am the Messenger, by Markus Zusak.  (The author of The Book Thief, which I loved.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...