March 2, 2011

March, Messages, and Masks


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  March.  Whoever decided that February should be the shortest month of the year was extremely smart.  The days are getting noticeably longer now, and there is the hope that I may even see some grass in my yard before the month is through.  Spring is such an optimistic season.

2.  Messages.  My husband's out of town this week, and he sends the sweetest messages when he's away.  Little texts or emails that brighten my day.  I love them.

3.  Masks.  My big boy went to a birthday party over the weekend, and the boys decorated masks.  He's worn his every day since then.  Similar to the shark-fin hat, I think it'll be around for as long as it lasts.

*Didn't plan the alliteration, but it is lovely nonetheless.  

2 comments:

  1. these things are, indeed, beautiful, and i love that they all start with m -- a letter i know i am partial to. ;) you too, i'm sure!

    happy almost-spring, mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely.

    As for the M letter - I am impartial to it as well. I love a boy named Max. Haha

    And your blog looks new! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...