March 30, 2011

First Spring Flower, Food, and Jason Bateman


I'm grouchy.  I'm tired, still trying to catch up after our trip, and it's supposed to snow on Friday.  Bleh.  But let's focus on the positives...

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  The first flower of the Spring.  The little purple beauty gives me hope that warmer weather will come.  Eventually.

2.  As I was looking through the refrigerator and pantry, trying to decide what to make for dinner, I had such a strong feeling of gratitude.  There are so many people out there struggling to make ends meet, who may not know where their next meal is coming from.  I may not know what to make, but I have a kitchen full of healthy food from which to choose.

3.  Jason Bateman.  Because really, how cute and funny is he?

PHOTOGRAPH BY NORMAN JEAN ROY via Details Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...