March 17, 2011

A Quiet Mind, Cuteness, and Jelly Beans

photo by Sabino Aguad

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  I've been focusing on quieting my mind during chores, such as folding laundry or putting away dishes.  Most of the time my mind is working a mile a minute, but it's important to be able to turn it all off.

2.  My current favorite part of the day:  taking the little boy off his booster seat.  He does one of two things.  He either 1) points to and names all the parts of my face ("eye", "ear", "cheeks"...), or 2) says "I love you", which sounds a little like "I luh you", or "I lellow".  I swear, my heart can barely stand that much cuteness.

3.  Jelly Bellies.  I changed my mind.  Just be careful to pick out all the buttered popcorn ones first, and then enjoy.  One by one, because coffee and lemon are not a good combo, but delicious on their own.

Saw this and loved it, so I thought I'd share...

5 comments:

  1. I love the tips! And I don't like popcorn jelly beans either. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. good food for thought ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - OH my that list was made for me! I love it. I need to print it! Put it on my fridge and see the results...

    And as for cuteness - yes I think your boy takes the biscuit. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness I love that list so much. And I love that you always talk about what makes you happy :) it makes me reflect too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so inspiring.. If only I could follow that list!
    *rephrase, I need to follow that list asap!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...